Alzheimer Apo-E PCR
- ApoE plays a key role in lipid metabolism.
- There are three major isoforms of ApoE (E2, E3, E4).
- ApoE2 and ApoE4 lead to an increased risk for Cardiovascular Diseases (E2) or Alzheimer’s Disease and Coronary Artery Disease (E4). APO-E PCR
- Identifying genetic variations may greatly contribute to avoid disease onset by living a lifestyle in accordance with an individual’s genetic predisposition.
The ViennaLab APO-E StripAssays®
- are based on reverse-hybridization of biotinylated PCR products
- combine probes for mutations and controls in a parallel array of allele-specific oligonucleotides
- work with immobilized oligos on a teststrip
- show mutations by enzymatic color reaction easily visible to the naked eye
|APO-E StripAssay®||4-280||20 Tests||Determination of isoforms Apo E2, E3 and E4|