The combined qualitative real time STI CTNGMG RT-PCR assay is a fast, technically reliable and robust detection method for sexually transmitted diseases in cervical and vaginal swabs, urethral swabs, anal swabs, eye swabs, urine, seminal fluid, urethral biopsy tissue, prostate secretions, vaginal secretions, rectal secretions, urethral secretions, cervical secretions, cell culture, ocular lymphoma and PBMC.
The IVD-CE certified multiplex rapid combined CTNGMG RT-PCR assay detects MOMP gene and cryptic plasmid for Chlamydia trachomatis serovars, porA pseudo gene and multicopy opa gene for Neisseria gonorrhoeae and MgPa genefor Mycoplasma genitalium.
- Analytical Specificity: No non-specific binding of primers and probes, no cross-reaction
- Analytical Sensitivity: 229.5 pathogen cells/ml for CT, 48.6 pathogen cells/ml for NG and 0.93 pathogen genome copoies/ul of extracted DNA for MG
- Diagnostic specificity: 98.5% for CT, 97.6% for NG and 98.7 for MG
- Diagnostic Sensitivity: 99.3% for CT, 98.0% for NG and 98.0% for MG
- Accuracy: 98.4%
- Mean intra-assay variability: 0.49% for CT, 0.39% for NG and 0.50% for MG
- Mean inter-assay variability: 0.95% for CT, 1.22% for NG and 0.73% for MG
|STI CT/NG/MG Kit||RQ-107-48||48 tests|
|STI CT/NG/MG Kit||RQ-107-96||96 tests|