The DNA/RNA Extraction Kit is designed for rapid and sensitive isolation of DNA or RNA from a variety of pathogen such as virus, bacterium and etc. Samples can be either fresh or frozen plasma/blood (treated with anticoagulants other than heparin), serum, other cell-free body fluids and pathogen-infected cell/tissue. Patho Gene-spin™ DNA/RNA Extraction Kit is specifically designed to isolate high-quality nucleic acids from a variety of pathogen and specimen using low elution volumes that allow sensitive downstream analysis. The purified RNA/DNA is free of proteins and nucleases, and is suitable for use in downstream applications that allow pathogen detection. The Extraction Kit uses the chaotropic salt in lysis buffer inactivates immediately DNase/RNase to ensure isolation of intact DNA/RNA. Patho Gene-spin™ DNA/RNA Extraction Kit uses advanced silica-gel membrane technology for rapid and effective purification of DNA or RNA without organic extraction or ethanol precipitation. Furthermore, the buffering conditions are finely adjusted to provide optimum binding of the DNA/RNA to the column. Procedural directions of the Extraction Kit is very simple; users may purify DNA/RNA from a variety of target sources within 30 min.
- Maximized DNA/RNA Recovery
- Possible to extract high yield and purity of DNA/RNA from a variety of pathogen
- Chaotropic salt in lysis buffer inactivates immediately DNase/RNase to ensure isolation of intact DNA/RNA
- Rapid and efficient purification of high-quality nucleic acid using spin column-based centrifugation with no sample cross-contamination
- Ability to elute viral nucleic acids in low elution volumes of 30-60 µl to allow sensitive downstream analysis
- Application : pathogen detection, PCR, RT-PCR, Quantitative PCR (qPCR, qRT-PCR)
- Rapid and effective : purification of DNA/RNA without organic extraction or ethanol precipitation