This is a Kit for detection and quantification of the Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) by Real-Time EBV PCR.
- Reagents for Real-Time PCR
- Amplification control (amplification on the beta-globin gene – BG)
- Internal control (for acellular samples)
- Positive control (DNA containing fragments of the Epstein-Barr Virus genome and the BG gene)
- dUTP/UNG system for preventing carry-over contamination
- Dye for fluorescence normalization
We also provide a ready-to-use quantification standards for quantification of the Epstein-Barr virus (Real Quality RQ-EBV Standard). This product has to be used with the Real Quality RQ-EBV.
4 calibration points (solutions of DNA corresponding to the amplified parts of the Epstein-Barr Virus genome). The calibration points correspond to 20, 200, 2000 and 20000 genome copies / µL and are sufficient for obtaining 12 standard curves.
Real Quality RQ-EBV
|Real Quality RQ-EBV||RQ-11-4M||50 Tests|
|Real Quality RQ-EBV||RQ-11-6M||100 Tests|
|Real Quality RQ-EBV Standard||RQ-122-SM||4 x 60 µl|