The i-StarTaq™ PCR core kit has a hot-start Taq Polymerase for reduction of non-specific amplification and high specificity against a very attractive price! The kit contains elements to prevent non-specific bonding or primer dimers caused by non-specific amplification.
Taq DNA Polymerase is normally used for PCR but it doesn’t apply to some of the PCR conditions. The most problems are caused by low specificity such as non-specific bonding and low or failed amplification of specific bonding. Taq DNA polymerase is active at room temperature when the PCR solution is prepared. The running of Taq DNA polymerase is the cause of low specificity of any forward/reverse primer and primerdimers. Hot-start PCR is designed to prevent the problem and deactivate its Taq DNA Polymerase below annealing temperature of primer.
- Hot-start function, high specificity and accuracy
- Highly pure Taq DNA Polymerase
- Highly reproducible test result
- Applications for general PCR, RT-PCR, multiplex PCR and DNA distinction(VNTR,STR,RAPD) by PCR.
- Applications for various samples including cloned DNA and human genomic DNA, etc.
Please contact us for more price information about this high quality and low priced Hot-Start Taq Polymerase.
Subscribe to our newsletter!