The new PCRmax Eco48 real time PCR instrument is one of the fastest PCRs currently available on the market. In combination with the superfast DNA/RNA extraction kits from Arcis, an exceptional turnaround time is achieved.
The PCRmax Eco 48 qPCRaccommodates a unique 48-well polypropylene PCR plate utilising the same geometry as standard 384-well plates, but only 1/8 of the size. This enables users to dramatically reduce the qPCR reagent volumes (5μl is validated) to traditional 96-well instruments.
The Eco 48 Real-time system offers the qPCR capabilities of larger instruments in a compact, accurate footprint. Innovative features include a precise thermal system for unrivalled temperature control, an advanced optical system for highly sensitive fluorescence detection, a 48-well plate for flexible sample throughput, and intuitive, icon-driven software for error-free instrument operation.
- Superfast (15 minutes ready)!
- Dramatically reduction of qPCR reagent!
- Open platform
- Four colours for easy multiplexing.
- Suitable for both single labs and core facilities.
- No need to run triplicates, to compensate for poor thermal uniformity of block.