The Presto PLUS Chlamydia trachomatis (CT)- Neisseria gonorrhoeae (NG)- Trichomonas vaginalis (TV) Assay kit is intended to be used for in vitro qualitative detection of Chlamydia trachomatis plasmid DNA, Neisseria gonorrhoeae chromosomal DNA and Trichomonas vaginalis chromosomal DNA in urine, urethral swab specimen and endocervical swab specimen, vaginal swab specimen and rectal swab specimen of human. CT
Presto Plus specificationsCT NG TV PCR
- CT Sensitivity 100%/ Specificity 99,8%
- Detection of ALL CT serovars (including Swedish and Scottish variants)
- TV Sensitivity 95,3%/Specificity 100%
- Highly specific NG detection (no confirmation needed)
- READY TO USE MASTERMIX. Primers, probes, buffers, reagents and Taq-Polymerase, it’s already there, ready for use in the mastermix. No time consuming handling and no spoiling of the excess freshly made mastermix anymore!
- HOMEBREW PRICING. The Presto 500 kit is as cost effective as your homebrew version. Give us a call and we’ll explain you why!
- HIGHLY RELIABLE. The Presto TV assay is proven to be very reliable, due to high sensitivity and specificity and the unique Internal Amplification Control
- DETECTION OF DOUBLE INFECTIONS. Because of the use of the so called selectors which are in the kit, double infections will be detected as well. Ask us everything about this unique feature.
Presto Publication. Detection of Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae in an STI population: performances of the Presto CT-NG assay, the Lightmix Kit 480 HT CT NG and the COBAS Amplicor with urine specimens and urethral/cervicovaginal samples.
If you’re looking for a distributor for one of our Presto kits in your territory please click on your country on the map. If there’s no distributor available in your country we ship directly from our factory.